|Portion:||Good for 2-3 persons|
Marinated squid rings, perfect for fried calamares.
- Ready to Cook
- Breadcrumbs not included
- Thaw squid rings calamari for 30 minutes.
- Beat 1 egg in a bowl and prepare All Purpose Flour.
- Do breading procedure: Dip Calamares in flour, dip in beaten egg, and evenly coat in flour again.
- Heat oil until it reaches 300F / 149C.
- Fry breaded calamares. Occasionally stir calamares to prevent from sticking together.
- Fry coated squid for 2-3 minutes or until squid is golden brown.
- Drain and serve.