|Portion:||Good for 2-3 persons|
- Ready to Heat
- Super tender slow cooked beef brisket cooked sous vide
- Thaw out corned beef. When thawed out, boil water and submerge whole bag. Let it boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Open bag and transfer contents(including liquid) in a plate. Serve. Good with boiled cabbage, carrots and potatoes
- Thaw out corned beef. Open bag heat and save liquid in the bag.
- Heat up a non stick pan, When hot enough, sear all sides of corned beef until crust is created.
- Transfer to a plate. Pour liquid that came from the bag. Serve.
- Good with French fries or mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables.